Perfect Selections For Your Participation in my 2017 Journaling Challenge

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Book Review #Children - ABC Animal Jamboree

The opinions expressed are my own. I purchased this book some time ago for my daycare. It came along with us when we moved. Since I promised some book and product reviews, I'm finally getting started.





Summary - Explore the animal alphabet from Angelfish to Zebra in this rhyming romp! Critically acclaimed team Giles Andreae and David Wojtowycz have combined the popular poems of their bestselling picture books Commotion in the Ocean and Rumble in the Jungle into one dazzling collection! Also included are lots of fabulous new verses and more eye-popping illustrations.
Thoughts - This is a cute and colorful ABC book with some neat animal associations and simple facts. This is a neat addition for any toddler-K book collection.

Rating - 

0 comments:

Post a Comment