Perfect Selections For Your Participation in my 2017 Journaling Challenge

Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Meet the #Kitchen ~ We've found our #Homestead #OffGrid

I've always said I'd love red in my kitchen. A couple years ago I started purchasing red appliances and dishes. Then I met this home.
Keep in mind, this is before cleaning the home.
 Now, it's not horrible - well, maybe it is - kind of. I guess I just don't like it as much as I thought. (Maybe if the kitchen weren't the only room with all the red - I mean it's through the house).
 I'm thinking maybe I'll go with country blues and yellows, but we'll see what happens. I always have huge plans - but time and money rarely agree with me.
So, you've met the kitchen. What do you think? Too red?

0 comments:

Post a Comment