Perfect Selections For Your Participation in my 2017 Journaling Challenge

Follow by Email

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Review Policy #review #product #books #Kids #Family

Books -
I will only review children's, YA, Amish Romance, and Christian Romance.

Products -
I use and am interested in a variety of items. If there's a product you wish to have reviewed, please contact me directly to see if it's a fit. Also, I will be coming on full force during 2016 with my cooking/kitchen blog. If you're product is a fit - it may be shared on both blogs.
Pets, Greenhouse & Homestead/Off-Grid -
I also have a variety of livestock and will be introducing more as time progresses. There is a greenhouse on my property as well as solar and wind generation (and a well, of course).
Current pets/livestock: dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, goats, chicken, duck, geese, turkey, pigs

Contact -
thecheekycow@gmail.com
Phone number and address available upon request.

0 comments:

Post a Comment