Perfect Selections For Your Participation in my 2017 Journaling Challenge

Follow by Email

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Kindness Project ( #KindnessProject #homeschool #kindness #TogetherTime )

The kids were overly motivated this morning, so I had to try to catch up. (Me? I'm still freezing and trying to type with cold fingers.) We covered Math and Science and History this morning. Right now, they are reading up on their music lesson (I incorporate skill sheets and information sheets into hands on depending on what area I have them focus on.). So, after that, they are going to be doing some together time. The topic of this together time is - The Kindness Project.

I don't know if there's anything out there called this, because I didn't feel like googling this morning. (Shame on me.). But the concept is that they need to brainstorm ideas that they want to try to accomplish this year that involve big or small acts of kindness. There is a slight catch though (isn't there always fine print?) ~ At least ONE act of kindness each month must go unnoticed. Which means, that they can't know who did this act of kindness.

Admittedly, I'm excited about this myself and will be joining in with them. They're already sneaking in discussing it while working on t heir music. Thrilling for me that they're excited about it too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment